Wednesday 14 January 2015

Work Habits

Task 1:      

For each of the nouns, write an adjective that can describe a person.Then put it in sentence of your own.

NOUN
ADJECTIVE
SENTENCE
reliability
reliable
I'm a reliable person.
organization
organized
I'm organized person. I can organize every work in our team.
confidence
confident
I'm a very confident person when I accomplish boring work.
perseverance
persevering
I'm a persevering person when I do some difficult works.
versatility
versatile
I'm versatile. I can play harmonica.
flexibility
flexible
flexible hours.
independence
independent
I'm an independent worker. I can finish a project by myself.
resourcefulness
resourceful
I'm a resourceful person. I usually have many ideas when I do my job.
knowledge
knowledgeable
I'm knowledgeable. I have worked for ten years and I have much more knowledgeable and experience.
punctuality
punctual
I'm a punctual person.


Task 2:
Write a sentence for each of the OSP work habits you think you have. Use examples from your work and day-to-day experience.

Working Habits
Examples from your experience

Working Safely:

When I finish my work I always turn off the power.
Teamwork:

Do my best in my own part and help others colleague in my team.
Reliability:

I go to work everyday on time and pay attention to detail at my work.
Organization:

When I face with a lot of tasks, I can organize work priorities.
Working Independently:

I use my knowledge and experience to solve problems and make decisions.
Initiative:

I approach new tasks with much more confidence and a positive attitude.

Self-advocacy:

Customer Service:

I can listen to the customer carefully and meet their needs.
Entrepreneurship:


No comments:

Post a Comment